Minimal Invasive Implant Dentistry Training
Minimal Invasive Implant Dentistry Training with Dr Henri Diederich (Luxemborg) (Global speaker and authority on Pterygoid Implants)
Aim: To provide an introduction and hands on experience of Minimal Invasive Implant Dentistry procedures to facilitate dental implant placement
Objectives: Provide an overview of relevant anatomy, treatment options and contra-indications to Minimal Invasive Implant Dentistry (MIID) procedures.
MIID is focused on the following concept:
- Simplifying the surgical procedures
- Shortening the healing period after surgery
- Reducing post operation after care and complications
Training Course Content
- No pre-reading, just turn up to the course with a clear head and prepared to challenge what you already know.
- How to overcome compromised bone in dental implant cases without Sinus lift or Bone Graft with Minimal Invasive Implantology.
- Discover why Bone Grafting is not the only way. Why add treatment time and healing time. The Patient want to pay for the outcome not the treatment.
- When is immediate load options can be applied and the benefits of immediate loading. This is an opportunity for Practitioners
- Discuss the implant options and tools available in the market
St Chad’s St,
London WC1H 8AG
Date: Sat 22nd Oct 2022
Price: £597.00 GBP
(subject to completion of online training)
Book now using the Booking form.
For further book information, please contact: email@example.com